sexta-feira, 29 de novembro de 2013

#Friday Reads (16)

I'll be dedicating my weekend to one of my recent purchases. In the beginning of November I bought Carrie by Stephen King but I hadn't got around to it until now.

I've started it today and I'm already 102 pages in an so far I'm really enjoying it. This is only my second book by Stephen King but, from what I've read so far, I think that I won't be stopping here.

Here is the synopsis (just in case you're not that familiar with the story):

The story of misfit high-school girl, Carrie White, who gradually discovers that she has telekinetic powers. Repressed by a domineering, ultra-religious mother and tormented by her peers at school, her efforts to fit in lead to a dramatic confrontation during the senior prom.

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário