terça-feira, 6 de agosto de 2013

Reading Challenge Update #6

I'ts been a while since I've done one of these but the truth is during the month of June I didn't read any of the books from my challenges so I thought there was no point in doing a post about that.

Here's what I've been doing as far as the challenges go

  • A-Z challenge: I've read 3 books from this challenge and they were Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (review here), The Book Thief by Markus Zuzak (review here) and A Great and terrible Beauty by Libba Bray( review here). So far I've read 10 of the 25 books I pledged to read
  • Books on my bookshelves challenge: I've read only two books for this challenge and they were The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (I'll try to post my review during this week) and The English Patient by Michael Onndaatje. (this challenge was created by deliberatereader.com).

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário