sexta-feira, 19 de abril de 2013

# Friday Reads (2)

This hash tag was created on Twitter and it's main purpose is to share with other people what we'll be reading during the weekend. It's now becoming a trend on the BookTube community and I've been really enjoying these videos because they always talk a little bit about the books they have chosen to read and tell us how they are liking the book so far.

This weekend I'll be reading Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice. This book has been sitting on my bookshelf for a while and today I decided to pick it up; I'm already 54 pages in and so far I'm enjoying it.

You can find this synopsis on Goodreads:

Here are the confessions of a vampire. Hypnotic, shocking, and chillingly erotic, this is a novel of mesmerizing beauty and astonishing force—a story of danger and flight, of love and loss, of suspense and resolution, and of the extraordinary power of the senses. It is a novel only Anne Rice could write.

I know there's a movie that stars Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt but I've never watch it and, honestly, I don't know if I'll ever watch it because I'm not the biggest fan of Tom Cruise's work.

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

I´ve already seen the movie and I liked it. Since I learnt that the movie was based on a book that I wanted to read it. Unfortunately I haven´t had a chance yet. I´m looking forward to your review.***

Unknown disse...

If I like the book I might watch the movie. So far I'm enjoying it hehe I'll leave a review here as soon as I finish it ;)

Enviar um comentário