sexta-feira, 12 de abril de 2013

#Friday Reads #1

This hash tag was created on Twitter and it's main purpose is to share with other people what we'll be reading during the weekend. It's now becoming a trend on the BookTube community and I've been really enjoying these videos because they always talk a little bit about the books they have chosen to read and tell us how they are liking the book so far.

I've decided to do something similar here. From now on, every Friday I'll post what I'm planing on reading during the weekend. I'll talk a little about the book, explain why I've chosen it and if I'm liking it so far or not.

This weekend I plan on reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth. 

This is the sequel to Divergent which - in case you haven't read it yet - tells us the story of Beatrice Prior who lives in a dystopian world where the city of Chicago is divided into five factions, each dedicated to the cultivation of a certain virtue - Candor (honesty), Abegnation (selflessness), Dauntless (bravery), Amity (peace) and Erudite (knowledge). Every sixteen year old has do chose the faction where they'll live for the rest of their lives and for Beatrice the decision seems to be bigger than that; she'll have to chose between staying with her family and being who she really is because she can't have them both.

I enjoyed Divergent and I liked it's pace and the setting where everything took place so I'm really looking forward to read the sequel. I just hope it's as good as the first one ...

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário