domingo, 3 de fevereiro de 2013

Reading Challenge Update #1

For this year I've decided to take part in two reading challenges - the A to Z challenge and another one where I would try to read as many of the books that are currently sitting on my bookshelves.

  • A to Z challenge - So far I haven't read any of the books from my list but this month I'll probably start reading some of them.

  • Books from my bookshelves challenge - This month I read two of the books that had been sitting on my bookshelves for a while; I read La Mécanique du Coeur (review here) and El Palacio de la Medianoche (review here). I was really happy with these two books and also with the fact that I met my quota for this month - 2 books from my list (you can check the list here). This challenge was created by Sheila from http://deliberatereader.com



0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário