quinta-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2013

Reading Challenge #2

I've decided to take up on another challenge - the A to Z challenge. Basically I compiled a list of 26 books according to the author surname (there were some exceptions) and I plan on reading them during this year. I only own 8 of them, so I'll be doing some book buying as the year progresses. Here's my list (I still haven't found a book for "X"):

A- Asher, Jay - Thirteen Reasons Why
B- Bray, Libba - A Great and Terrible Beauty
C- Clare, Cassandra - City of Bones
D- Dumas, Alexandre - The Three Musketeers
E- Ellroy, James - LA Confidential
F- Flaubert, Gustave - Madame Bovary
G- Grant, Michael - Gone
H- Haddon, Mark - The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
I- Ishiguro, Kazuo - Never Let Me Go
J- John Green - Looking for Alaska
K- Keplinger, Kody - The DUFF
L- Larsson, Stieg - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
M- Murakami, Haruki - 1Q84 vol. III
N- Ness, Patrick - Knife of Never Letting Go
O- Orwell, George - 1984
P- Perkins, Stephanie - Anna and the French Kiss
Q- Queiroz, Eça - O Primo Basílio
R- Revis, Beth - Across the Universe
S- Stookett, Kathryn - The Help
T- Tolkien, J R R - The Hobbit
U- Umberto Eco - The Name of the Rose
V- Veronica Roth - Insurgent
W- Westerfeld, Scott - Uglies
X-
Y- Young, Moira - Blood Red Road
Z- Zuzak, Markus - The Book Thief

I'll try to review as many of these books as possible.

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário