sexta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2012

Perfect Chemistry



“Two different worlds. One true love”

After reading this and seeing the cover of this book I kind of knew what I was getting myself into. I knew this was going to be the typical love story between two teenagers that belonged to different and never should have fallen in love with each but, surprise surprise (or not) …. they did!

I’ll admit, the book was entertaining and I couldn’t put it down; I flew through the pages and I actually delayed all the work I had to do just to finish the book. Yes, it’s incredibly cheesy and it’s filled with all the clichés that we’ve all grown to love but sometimes we just need to read something like that. There were times I said to myself “Oh God, I can’t believe you used that cheesy line!” but I just couldn’t put the book down!!

It’s not brilliantly written and the characters aren’t that special but this is like when you’re on a diet but you’re really craving for chocolate or candy – you know  you shouldn’t  and that there are better options but you just can’t help yourself and you pick it up any way because you know you’re going to enjoy it!!

4 out of 5 stars 


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário