sábado, 22 de dezembro de 2012

El Tiempo Mientras Tanto

I had never read anything from this author - actually, I had never heard of Carmen Amoraga - but when I was at the bookstore I decided to pick this up; it seemed like a light read.

I was pleasantly surprised by this book because I didn't expect t get so caught up on its story! The writing style is really simple, we are always dealing with the same small group of characters and it didn't dwell over details that didn't mater to the story.
What I also liked was the fact that it was focused on a character that actually didn't interact (at least directly) with the others throughout the story - she was on a vegetative state and at the verge of dying; what was really interesting about her story (Maria José) was how she had made such a great impact on other people's lives, even though she didn't seem like the type of person who would have such an ability.

4 out of 5 stars


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário