sábado, 29 de dezembro de 2012

Death Note - Vol. 1 - 3


I’ve only read the first three volumes of this series and so far I’m really enjoying it!

At first this might come across as a simple story, that’s just there to entertain us but I think it’s more than that. Light (the main character) is intriguing, complex, incredibly smart and has a very particular sense of justice; his idea of creating his own utopia is something that I had never seen on another story.  Even L – just as smart and intriguing as Light – is a really captivating character, especially given his quirks and how he analyses facts.

Of course this series raises some moral questions – what’s right or wrong, the implications of having the power to decide who gets to live or not, among others – but I believe that’s what makes the story a lot more rich and captivating.

It’s incredibly addictive – as soon as I finished one, I would start the next one right away! I strongly recommend this series.

5 out of 5 stars




0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário